Full-time Higher Education Sales (National)
Are you passionate about providing edtech solutions to the Higher Education (HE) space?
As one of our Education Consultants, you will be based in the North West, working with Universities across the UK to consult on customer projects, sell solutions (including Apple, Jamf, and third party), and provide ongoing account management.
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated individual, who loves creating and evangelising edtech solutions. This role with include:
• Working as part of a collaborative team, with our customers, consultants, and technicians
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers in the HE space
• Building out our HE base and reach through new business development
• Arranging and attending customer visits, in a sales/consultancy capacity
• Creating customer-centric solutions
This is a hybrid working role, and as such, you will be working between our HQ (16-18 Midland Street, Manchester), customer sites, and your home. You will need a full, clean driving licence in order to attend customer meetings across the UK. You will also need to undergo an enhanced DBS check, and safeguarding training.
Highly competitive package available.
• Ability to deliver great customer experiences and thrive on constant personal interaction.
• Strong interests in education and technology, particularly Apple products and desire to learn about new products and features.
• Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with groups as with individual customers.
• You’re willing to learn and embrace the Sync style of service.
• You have strong people skills – you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
• You can be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• Previous sales experience selling in to the HE sector
Sync is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Sync are also a Committed member of the Government’s Disability Confident programme, and are therefore committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, that we communicate and promote vacancies, and that we work to anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required.
Sync your knowledge with ours. Apply below to join our team of experts.