Adobe XD & UX Foundation Course, August
Introduction to User Experience Design
For designers, product managers /owners, developers and those looking to gain a better understanding of how to create more enjoyable products and services.
This one day course is an introduction to the User Experience Design framework, which is used by companies across industries to create more meaningful user experience.
Through a series of examples and short exercises, you will learn what methods, techniques and tools are used to plan and execute a project using the UX framework successfully.
An insightful and fun course that will help you to understand better what UX design is, how to apply it, and who is part of this process.
- Methods and tools for user research
- Setting goals and planning your research
- Collecting and interpreting user data
- Customer pain points and opportunities
- Identifying who you are designing for
- How to turn insights into ideas
- Techniques that help you to come up with creative solutions
- Mapping out the user interaction
- Testing the user-system interaction
- Define the layout for the user interface
- Identify what interaction elements are needed and how content will be accessed
- Overview of different prototyping method and tools
- What works best for a given scenario
- Learn how to prototype with real content
- Designing the user interface
- How to plan and run a usability test with real users
- Learn which methods work best for the product/service you want to test
Find out more and book:
If you’d like to arrange a private course, please get in touch to discuss with our team.