macOS Support Essentials 10.15 is a three-day course that describes the best ways to support macOS users. The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should attend?
- People who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
- People who support Mac users
Existing skills required
- macOS knowledge
- Basic computer navigation skills
What you’ll learn
- How to use macOS tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS
- macOS features and functionality, including how to find more information about macOS
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification