Protect your HomePod with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for HomePod provides two years of accidental damage protection*. Plus you’ll get 24/7 priorityaccess to Apple experts by chat or phone.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by theapple.com/uk/legal/warranty/statutoryrights.html.seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, visit
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
Hardware coverage thateven covers accidents
- Your HomePod
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee of £15 for HomePod mini or £29 for HomePod
Answers to all your Applesoftware questions
- Software support for AirPlay 2 and the Home app
- Connecting to wireless networks
Explore our services…
Explore our full range ofApple for business services, including cloud services and technical support
Enhance the educationalexperience with Apple technology
From full service checksto data transfer and recovery, our team are here to help
Shop all the latest Apple products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, accessoriesand more
Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase HomePod. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete product details, please seethe Insurance Product Information Document, Terms and Conditions and Apple’s Terms of Business at apple.com/uk/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/uk.
* Service coverage is available only for HomePod. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
AppleCare+ products are offered by Apple Distribution International Limited, whose registered office is at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland.Apple Distribution International Limited is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information, please see http://registers.centralbank.ie.
For AppleCare+ product sales in the UK, Apple Distribution International Limited is deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those for firms based in the UK. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.
This Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and is registered in England under number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB, United Kingdom. American International Group UK Limited is a member of the Association of British Insurers. American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 781109). This information can be checked by visiting the FS Register at www.fca.org.uk/register.