AppleCare+ for Mac provides accidental damage protection*. Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, visit apple.com/uk/legal/statutory-warranty.
Service and support, all in one stop
• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
• Onsite service
• Local Apple hardware service around the world
Hardware coverage that even
• Your Mac computer
• Included accessories such as the power adapter・Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other accidental damage
Answers to all your Apple
• Using macOS and iCloud
• Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
• Connecting to printers and wireless networks