11 reasons Mac means business. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 11 reasons Mac meansORDER NOW
One seriously powerful chip.
The Apple M1 chip changes everything. Custom technologies. Blazing-fast processing. And incredible power efficiency. In short, it’s a breakthrough for breakthroughs. For your entire team.
See reason no.1.
It’s that powerful. Supercharged by the Apple M1 chip, MacBook Air is up
to 3.5x faster than before.1 Multitask across projects, analyse spreadsheets while
you video conference, and fly through even the most performance-heavy tasks.
With jaw-dropping battery life - up
18 hours - MacBook Air delivers the
power to work where, how and for as
long as you want.2
Mac is intuitive to use and easy to manage. Simple setup and Apple’s
Migration Assistant help you get Mac up and running quickly. And its reliable
hardware won’t let you down, so it’s perfect for companies with or without
dedicated IT support.
built right in.
Mac is secure out of the box thanks to built‑in features like hardware-verified secure boot, on-the-fly encryption,
Touch ID and Gatekeeper.
Mac ❤ iPhone.
Mac feels just like the Apple devices employees know and love – and they all work together seamlessly. Copy and paste across devices. Extend your screen. And pick up calls anywhere.
Bring Mac to your business
Get the Apple products you need now to run and grow your small business into the futurewithout the complexity of traditional financing. Apple Financial Services offers financing that’s straightforward, affordable, and just right for your business⁺.
How Sync can support your Business
Sync offer a range of services to help you bring Mac to your business. We can work with you to
support your management team, staff, or technical team to ensure success.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre-production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as production 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Air systems, all configured with 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with pre-release Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096×2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per second, transcoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre-production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Based on data from companies interviewed. Companies should use their own estimates within the framework provided in the Forrester study to understand their own cost savings.
- Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-gb/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Screen size is measured diagonally.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre-production 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 chip, 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2019 using pre-production 2.3GHz 8-core Intel Core i9–based 16-inch MacBook Pro systems with 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network and signed in to an iCloud account, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
⌃Pricing correct on the 13th of April 2022. Excludes VAT at 20%. Based on a 36-month agreement. Minimum term and spend applies. Terms and conditions apply. Finance for business purposes only. Subject to acceptance and affordability checks. Applicants must be 18 or over. Available on new equipment only. For Finance Lease and Operating Lease VAT is due with each rental payment and you will not own the equipment at the end of the agreement. BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions does not offer tax advice; refer to your accountant/auditor for lease accounting advice. Return conditions apply. Terms and conditions apply. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Apple Financial Services is powered by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions. Finance provided by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Limited, Northern Cross, Basingstoke, RG21 4HL. Registered in England No.901225. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.