iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max. Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.1 Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance.2 Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5x optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. 5G capable.3 And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.4 For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 6.1-inch (Pro) & 6.7-inch (Pro Max) Super Retina XDR display1
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass5G capable3
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5x optical zoom range; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW,5 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR scanner for improved AR experiences and Night mode portraits
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
(1) The display has rounded corners.When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(2) Claim based on iPhone 12 Pro Max Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
(3) Data plan required.5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
(4) Accessories are sold separately.
(5) Apple ProRAW coming soon.
(6) iPhone 12 Pro Max is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.