iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 mini. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.1 And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 17 hours of video playback3
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging6
(1) Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
(2) The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(3) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
(4) iPhone 13 mini is spill, splash and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions.Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(5) Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. View complete list.
(6) Accessories sold separately.