Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: GBM Digital Technologies Ltd (company no.2719704) whose registered office is at 16-18 Midland Street, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6LB trading as Sync.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding NI) aged 18 years or over except employees of Sync and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition, however you must have arranged an appointment with our service centre.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter this competition, you must have arranged an appointment at our service centre. Following your appointment, you will receive an email from Apple requesting that you complete a feedback form. Completing the form will enter you in to this competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Draws will be made on a rolling, monthly basis, on the 28th of each month, starting on the 28th of March, 2020. Competition end date to be confirmed.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: £50 credit to spend online at www.wearesync.co.uk
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. On accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.